How To Use The Clipping Mask In Photoshop
I always thought using a logo like this (where an image shows through behind) would look amazing on a site!
So, I have put together a simple how to in regards to how you can make your own Clipping Mask Logo!
- In Photoshop open the image you want to use and the logo. Keep in mind the logo needs to be in png format OR displayed without a background
- Select the entire logo and drag it over to the image you have open
- Unlock the "background" image
- Move the logo under the image
- Hold down the option key (on Mac) until you see the curser change to an arrow + square
- Now you have a masked logo
Feel free to move the logo or the image around until you have the right look.
Comment below if you have any questions!