The BEST way to add custom font to your Squarespace website
Just in case you hate reading like I do, here's a video!
It's called Google
Squarespace has Google Fonts already integrated into it's program, so why not use them instead of adding custom CSS?!
Now, I will say, they only have about 800 to choose from. you are still limited BUT there are many more fonts than they offer from the Squarespace Style Editor.
Here's how it works:
- Open up fonts.google.com and find the font you want to download.
- It should appear at the bottom of your screen. Click it.
- In the top right corner hover over the download and wait for the box to appear
- Instead of downloading, I would suggest using Skyfonts (so you can keep all your fonts in the same place), if you don't want to download, no worries.
- If you do choose to download Skyfonts, you will be brought to the screen pictured below
- Click browse
- Find your font
It's that simple
Now, when you go to your Squarespace website:
- Enter editor mode (behind the scenes of the scenes of the site)
- Click design
- Click style editor
- Select the font you want to change
- Search or scroll for the font you just downloaded
Hope this helps! Feel free to comment below for questions or tell me what you think.
Dont forget to look around the site to see what I can do for you!